[Healeys] ignition Systems

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Fri Nov 21 15:04:54 MST 2008

This may be a little out of the box for most on the list but I'm looking for
some recommendations for the ignition system on AHX12.
Remember this is a 100S engine so the distributor turns the other
way..therefore 123 Ignition is a no go. I would like to convert to crank
triggered mappable ignition but still use the high tension section of the
distributor. I would like something that I can program the advance curve on
a dymomometer.
Has anyone out there tried such a system or can suggest something.

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)