[Healeys] BN2 -100 lemans

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 13:37:00 MST 2008

Defining a 100 LeMans is somewhat difficult as they may contain some  or all
of the parts of the M-spec cars and may have been "done" back in the  day
either at the factory or dealership or even by the original  owner (as was mine).
They also might have been "done" last week using  parts that are commonly
available.

This car is NOT a LeMans by any stretch of the imagination:  The carbs
appear to be the original HD4's, there is no CAB, the hood is wrong (and
terrible), etc.  Further the interior (seats and door panels) are just  wrong.  I don't
know where the seller got its statistics but there  were approximately 5000
BN2's made and I am quite sure there are way more than  500 of them left.

Maybe there is some subset factoid for BN2's with wheels and  valve covers
painted the same color but I am not aware of that number.

Best--Michael Oritt
100 LeMans