[Healeys] 2008 Concourse Guide Re-issue

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Nov 19 13:29:24 MST 2008

Craig, et al,

As of now, the 2008 edition of the Concours Guidelines package is no longer
available. The new 2009 edition with updates, etc. will be in a new CD format
and will be available from about mid February 2009. The new source,
availability and prices will be announced when the new edition is ready for
release.

Rich Chrysler