[Healeys] Healey "Stuff"

gakmak at aol.com gakmak at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 12:36:10 MST 2008

A friend has discovered a stash of Healey parts he has had stored for over 20 years.? He called me as he needs more space and he knew I had a Healey.?

My 1965 BJ8 is a non-overdrive car.? Could someone tell me if the overdrive unit he has could be used in my car?? It says:? Laycock de Normanville Overdrive Unit? Serial No. 28/1447/011652.? It turns freely.? If I could use it, what would be a fair price?

I do have pictures of the parts he wants to sell that I can forward. ( A repairable radiator. a label says: VA 1251?? 588, many gauges, etc.)

Gordon