[Healeys] brake master cylinder

Peter Linn greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Mon Nov 17 22:40:01 MST 2008

Had just that problem with a Landrover recently - all new master cylinder,
wheel cylinders, shoes etc - tried everything inc pressure bleeding - still
no luck. Someone then suggested that drums may have been skimmed - put in
oversize shoes & problem solved. Worn adjusters on one wheel contributed to
problem.

Incidentally Landrover subsequently sold via Ebay - to guy with 2 AH 3000s!

 Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz
BN1 Ward Spl coupe