[Healeys] Wifely Comments Re: Friday funny

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 09:28:39 MST 2008

Wen I first got married I owned a Bug Eye. It gave me good service, but my
20 mile commute in city traffic burned it out fast. Just after I got married
I traded it for a Jaguar XK140 Drophead. The car was a disaster.  Quality
control was not a concept the Jaguar motor company recognized. A stroll
through the parts books showed that they never did decide how the car was
supposed to be manufactured. My new wife was patient and when the family
grew to four it was traded for a station wagon.

Little Louis grew up and said "Father, why don't  we get one of those cars
like you used to have". Thus my return to an MGBGT. When I got it my wife,
remembering the XK140, said that if ever bought another Jaguar she would
divorce me!. I holding that as a get out of jail card.

Jack
BT7 (the best of the lot)
MGBGT (still have it)
MGC