[Healeys] Friday Fun

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 21:12:24 MST 2008

My dad used to fly Dakotas.  It's sort of like having a stinky Rocky the
Racoon - let me explain.

One thing my dad told me - if you get the trots in a Gooney Brid, don't try
to open the rear jump door to do your business (with a Filipino co-pilot at
the stick who doesn't know how to fly)....

It'll all fly back in with the wind pressure....

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8