[Healeys] Friday funnies: Healey on Ebay

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Fri Nov 14 14:03:23 MST 2008

Hi Randy,

               In the interest of Family Harmony might I suggest a nice
Jag or Triumph project.

                Since there is only a stated objection to a Healey I
would think that permission for
another choice was implied or it would have stated  "if another
'vehicle'  EVER  moves into our garage".

                 Good luck on finding your second choice!!!

Bob