[Healeys] Car cover for Healey Sprite

Richard Wegner rwegner at synapse.net
Fri Nov 14 08:47:34 MST 2008

Hi Russ,

I have done some research on the web and it looks like Moss Motors
still carries the "Silverguard" car cover according to their web site.

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=58866

I also found another interesting automotive supplier which carries a
more extensive line of car covers.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=c&cid=3

Cheers,
Richard