[Healeys] Sandown Accident

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Nov 13 14:51:58 MST 2008

G'day

There was a Historic race meeting last weekend at Sandown which is near
Melbourne. In one race there was a spectacular accident involving an AH
100 that rode up over the rear wheels of a Ford V8 Special, launching
itself into the air. Thankfully no one was injured, but egos were
bruised.

I have a bunch of low res photos that I am happy to share, but they will
have to be emailed direct.

So if anyone is interested let me know and I will send. I don't have the
time today to send multiple emails so if you want to see them send me an
email.

It's almost 9am Friday here in Sydney and I will send out a email to all
interested in approximately 6 hours time or around 3pm which is think is
8pm Thursday on the US West Coast.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia