[Healeys] AH 100 bodyline

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Wed Nov 12 13:50:13 MST 2008

Hello,

I think I have begun to take my BN2 apart.. I am a bit scared, as the deeper
I go, the more surprises there are..

One of them is the door to fender bodyline. I have taken 3 pictures showing
it here http://picasaweb.google.com/Volvo1800S/Restoration

I have noted the following:
- the car has been repainted to red from Old English White in 80s
- I seem to have 5mm of filler on the edge of the fender (as on picture 3)
- The original? paint is ON the filler
- the door/fender bodyline seems to be going slightly upwards where the 2
meet.

And this generates few questions:
- has the filler been used during the factory process?
- how should the bodyline of this place look like?
- would anyone know what happened here??...

Can someone mail me pictures of this spot & the bodyline?

Many thanks,

Tadek