[Healeys] BJ8 Foam seats

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 11 10:10:47 MST 2008

Your old foam disintegrated and collapsed?  You can bet your bottom dollar
(pun?) that the new foam will, also.  I replaced my foam a few years ago.
My eyes were level with the top of the windshield the first time I sat on
them.  I did not cut any holes.  The new foam has now compressed with use
and the windshild frame no longer obstructs my vision.  I think that if the
holes are cut, pretty soon your seats will be too low and uncomfortable
again.  I am only speaking from my experience.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031