[Healeys] BJ8 Foam seats

Mr. Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Mon Nov 10 21:24:51 MST 2008

Hi Richard,

Others will answer your hole question but I'd like to make a
suggestion.  Once that is done you'll be constantly finding bits of foam
falling down on your floor.  While it won't amuse the Concours guys, I
stapled long outgrown T-shirts, reading out, on the bottom of mine.
Problem solved and I picked shirts from the 30th anniversary in
Snowmass, CO as Red Car was there.  Kind of adds a nice memory as well.

Bill Barnett
'53 BN1