[Healeys] You Tube video of EFI Healey

Greg Wilkinson gregwilkinson at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 10 19:57:10 MST 2008

Hi Steve,
Nice job. I did have a couple thoughts. I agree with Alan about heat
concerns on the fuel rail. Slow traffic on a hot day will bake it and the
rally vent probably won't do much when the car isn't moving. Maybe consider
adding a heatshield? I was also curious what you did with the SUs. I think
you said the CV pistons were removed? Did you fill that cavity where the
piston was? If the cavity is still there, I would think it would cause a lot
of turbulance in the airflow. It could cost you some horsepower or maybe
even bring the peak power further down the RPM range. If it was me, I'd
probably sleeve the venturi. Just some idle thoughts on a cool project.

Cheers,
Greg