[Healeys] You Tube video of EFI Healey Ans: Alan: White Paper:

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 10:49:41 MST 2008

Steve, Nice job indeed.  Together with a 5 speed Toyota box, it should be
quite a drivable car - almost a commuter?

If you do not consider the design proprietary, I would maybe suggest you
publish an EFI Conversion white paper with the design, parts and instructions
for the conversion.  Folks can easily have the block/rail parts made from
drawings.

There the 'original' folks and then there are the 'driver' folks.

Robert N. Blair  65 Yellow BJ8  rnbmail at yahoo.com