[Healeys] UNBELIEVABLE PILOTING, Response Part 1

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 16:39:27 MST 2008

This may be belaboring a non-Healey item, but when the Daves both said the
video was a fake, I tried to find a confirming report on the usual hoax web
sites using the Subject title.  I could not find any.  Then I Googled "Stunt
pilot looses wing" and found many links.  None that I read came out and
declared it a fake or explained how it was done.  Part 2 of this response
contains
an item I found on ehmac.ca which sums up a pilot's view.

(NOTE:  I am sending it in two parts as my first attempt was bounced as too
large)

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031