[Healeys] quality wiring harness

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 07:18:41 MST 2008

Brad

I have posted this reply before: I got my bj8 loom from ahead4healeys as the
price was cheaper from them even though it was an Autosparks loom, this being
that they order 10 at a time from autosparks, so it was either 165 from
autosparks and wait while one was made (as they make them in batches) or 150
pounds from ahead4healeys off the shelf, the only benefit from buying from
autosparks is if you want a special (ie alternator conversion).

I believe ah spares is also an autosparks loom.

As Tom has committed the bulb holders are a modern push in type.

Andy