[Healeys] HealeyAbbott on ebay

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 07:17:18 MST 2008

Patrick and Robert,
The last time this guy had it on Ebay, I was the only bidder.  The bid
was under the reserve, so there was no obligation on either my or the
seller's part to do anything.  He made me an offer after the auction
ended, which wasn't a whole lot higher, but I decided against it.  He
mentioned at the time that he had a couple of other interested parties.
I guess that they did not pan out.
As the auction says, the car is located in Savannah, GA, USA.  It would
require someone to work on it with good woodworking and panel beating
skills.
Maybe someone near Savannah could look at it in person and report back
to all of us.
Since then, the 3000 with 13,800 original miles on it came on the market
and I bought that.  I will not be bidding on this car, so you won't be
fighting me for it.
Charlie Baldwin