[Healeys] (no subject)

Gary R. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 04:31:31 MST 2008

I've been told that the original Armstrong "dampers" were designed to function
mainly on the rebound and that modern "shock absorbers" were designed to
function mainly on the initial road "shock".  Knowing almost nothing about
this, I ask...True? False? Irrelevant?
My BJ8 has front Koni's from long before I acquired her, and she corners
beautifully.  Noticeably better than other BJ8's I have driven.  The other car
owners where we've swapped drives agree.
Gary B
'67 BJ8
aka The Siver Bullet