[Healeys] Wow big shout out to CGH for no Gas smell in 100 Boot

William Berg williamsantiks at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 00:23:01 MDT 2008

I have been showing off my '54 100 BN1 to my friends that have watch me
restore this beauty (Ice Metallic/Healey Blue)
Ironically one of my favorite details... Folding windscreen, Polished cockpit
trim, louvered hood not-with-standing. I can't stop showing off my awesome gas
tank vent cap that Charles Hart sent me. It is a brilliant and elegant
solution. It was a generous and kind gesture that represents the camaraderie
that we all share through these marvelous machine that become an intregal part
of our personality.
Cheers to all have helped me with a re-nod to  David Nock,Rich Chrysler, Doug
Newton and David Leong who sold me the car, his highschool ride!
P.S. Does anyone have any good stories off long trips in a 100 AH where your
luggage/ clothes stink of gas by the end of the trip??????? William Berg