[Healeys] Mail Enquiry

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Fri May 30 14:32:59 MDT 2008

I am still upset. Keep walking down to my mailbox and there is nothing from
him. Have asked the neighbors and they haven't received any of my mail. My
postman says I have received everything. I think that I will stiff him on
his Christmas tip check this year because he has obviously shortstopped this
very important mailing.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com