[Healeys] Young Healey owners

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri May 30 10:29:33 MDT 2008

I remember the first time a noticed an LBC, it was a TR2 or 3, as I was maybe 4 or 5 years old at the time I couldn't make the distinction, but remember it well enough to identify it as a Triumph.  Anyway, it was parked a block or so away on a nice spring morning and I noticed it as a roamed the neighborhood unsupervised as I liked to do back then (and I should add no one raised an eyebrow about it back then either, but I digress)

Anyway, back the present, we do have an event beginning tomorrow if I am not mistaken, "Drive Your British Car Week"

If you can do it, drive it to work, take a young colleague to lunch in it, drive it around the neighborhood, park it in front of the house instead of in the garage, maybe a young impressionable lad or lass will see it and be stricken for life, stranger things have happened.

Greg Lemon