[Healeys] Young Healey owners

jcapezzuti at aol.com jcapezzuti at aol.com
Fri May 30 08:38:42 MDT 2008

Agreed,? I truly enjoy sharing the experience with all Healey Owners regardless of age; but wish I knew a few more folks my age with the same interest.? I'm 31 and have had my current Healey BJ7?for the last 5 years and a BJ8 for a year before that....? Along with a with TR's and an E Type.....

I'm expecting a baby boy in August....... His name ..... Austin!? :)

You should see the Packard club I belong to............?? I'm definitely out of place.....? :)

I'm game if someone wants to try to put something together.

Jeff