[Healeys] Not Healey, Magic Jack phone service

Ron Fine RonFineEsq at earthlink.net
Thu May 29 00:32:20 MDT 2008

I'll add my 2 cents.  We have been using Skype for several months to talk
with our daughter studying in New Zealand.  Using the free software and our
video camera we talk for free between computers.  When she wants to just
call us on our land line or our cell phone from her computer, it costs $.025
per minute.  Yes, that is 2.5 cents per minute from New Zealand to Los
Angeles.  How can you beat that.
Ron Fine