[Healeys] Ceramic vs. Jet Hot ?

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed May 28 19:01:21 MDT 2008

Niel -

I took the A90 for its first spin the other day with the jet hot
coated headers and I do have to say it helped noticably to reduce
temps under the hood.  So not only does it look nice, it does exactly
what I wanted it too.  This should help keep my fuel from boiling in
the float chambers on HK's hot days.

Thanks for the clarification on the ceramic vs. jet hot - all the same business.

Cheers,

Alan

--
Alan