[Healeys] Peter Kumar of Long Island

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Wed May 28 17:48:09 MDT 2008

Bloody Hell

I am really annoyed about the letters from Peter Kumar and him taking
advantage of us all who innocently provided our details to out fellow
Healey and Austin-Healey owners.

If he were in Australia I would be taking action under the various
privacy laws.

I am so SHOCKED and APPALLED that I DID NOT receive a letter I am going
to write to him and make sure he puts me on all his future mailing
lists. Our laws need loosening to allow for him to send me as many
letters as he likes.

Good thing I am not too precious.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn