[Healeys] mail inquiry

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Wed May 28 17:33:19 MDT 2008

It is a HTML special character that represents a non-breaking space.
HTML will display one to many spaces as a single space.  If the author
wants  multiple consecutive spaces he has to use this special
character.  This special character is one of many HTML special
characters. Most likely you are seeing it because your email client is
not rendering your email as HTML or the author wrote bad markup.  Your
web browser and many email clients render HTML to display web pages
and web-like emails.

Al Malin
Tricarb