[Healeys] mail inquiry

Rick Neville healeyrick at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 16:57:35 MDT 2008

Don't we all?  I'm a bit surprised by all the anti-capitalism sentiment on the list. OTOH, if Mr. Kumar was offering $40k for a $10k Healey, people would be crawling all over each other crying that they didn't get a letter.  I have no problem with the letter I received.  I hold the hole card ... I have the right to say"no."  OK, I do have one problem. The letter was addressed to my wife, too, and I had to spend half the night wrestling the phone away from her.

HR