[Healeys] Looking for photo of a 3000 Mk1 (UK)

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed May 28 12:54:11 MDT 2008

Hello, Healeyphiles -

Trying to help someone with a problem who is not a lister.  This is a real
long shot, but here goes:

"I am trying to find a photo of  this car.  A 3000 Mk1  with UK registration
plate number    4HNK.   It probably hasnbt been on the road for close on
30years
Its owner is trying to retain the registration number in the UK but without
proof the number was on the Austin Healey , he is unable to put it on his
car.
Any help would be appreciated."

I believe this is an original Home market car, so anyone with an old
photograph of it would probably also be in the UK, but who knows?  If anyone
has a positive response, please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry