[Healeys] Peter Kumar, Gullwing Motors

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 09:45:01 MDT 2008

Guys

Interesting to see the current thread, as I was on the other end of the stick
as a purchaser from Gullwing. I was looking for a bj8 in the uk only to find
expensive basket cases, half botched. So I researched online and found mine at
Gullwing in 2002 (complete but needed full restoration), got loads of pics and
offered the purchase price if they would include shipping to uk, the same car
in uk would of cost 10,000 pounds which I paid 10,000 dollars which at the
time was 6,000 pounds. A bit of a risk...

I had no problems and the car was more or less as described, but I expected it
to be worse. So, no issues with Gullwing here.

Andy Pole
BJ8 35244 (rusty)
www.austin-healey3000.com