[Healeys] Not Healey, Magic Jack phone service

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Wed May 28 07:06:23 MDT 2008

There web sites states that you will get a number and in a few months you
will be able to transfer your existing number to their service. The call
waiting and other features presupposes incoming calls. I do not see this as
very different from the phone service I now use through my cable company.
One thing that I think you would probably need is a broadband connection but
if you have that already it is probably through your cable company so why
not just use their fone service?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com