[Healeys] Peter Kumar strikes again

ahy3000 at comcast.net ahy3000 at comcast.net
Wed May 28 06:11:36 MDT 2008

I also received Mr Kumar's letter (Massachusetts) and wondered why.  His company appears to be very discriminating as one can gather from their website, gullwingmotorcars.com

>We specialize in European cars such as ,Mercedes Benz, Rolls Royce, Austin Healey, Jaguar,Porsche, Ferrari, Mg, >Triumph, Maserati, Alfa Romeo and various other American cars such as Corvette, Impala, Chevelle, Camaro, >Ford,Mustang, Thunderbird, Cuda and various others.

I always find it amusing (to say the least) when someone claims to "specialize" in 18 different cars "and others".  I used to own an MG but never saw an Mg.

Guess I'll toss the letter in the recycling bin.

BW

--
Burt Weiner
'63 BJ7