[Healeys] Mail Enquiry

Edward Keuer edwjkeuer at comcast.net
Wed May 28 05:48:31 MDT 2008

Yes, Len I have also received a letter, arriving yesterday. I've
emailed him, making an inquiry of my own...like how did you (Peter)
get my name, address, and what is your angle? I am not really
expecting an answer, BTW.

Edw. J. Keuer
Wheaton, IL
1966 BJ8

Has anyone else on the list who is a member of AHCUSA received a
letter from
Peter Kumar of Long island city (sic) indicating an interest in their
Austin
Healey (sic)?  He is listed in the alphabetical section of the AHCUSA
resource
book but not in the geographical (New York) section.  Just curious to
see if
he is using the membership list as a source document for solicitation.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031