[Healeys] Mail Enquiry

Steven Mickelson stevemickelson at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 28 00:31:38 MDT 2008

Just received one today...Envelope is entirely hand written, (mail merge
?) letter is "signed" (initialed) in ink, envelope is hand stamped with two
stamps and cancelled in Queens, NY, 22 May p.m.

He is spending considerable
time, money and effort, doesn't seem to be model-specific and lists his email
as risingproperties at aol.com

Didn't bother me much.  I kinda respect his
effort and hope his optimistic email address applies to all of us.

Steve and
Brutus (the Garage King).