[Healeys] Re - Non Healey Healey question - custom brake cable

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 27 13:26:06 MDT 2008

Hi Alan,
Speedy Cables will make up anything you want. Just give them a
pattern or sketch.
www.speedycables.co.uk
I used them a few years back to make
a custom handbrake cable for my Lotus Seven replica.
Rgds
Mike Brooks
'56 BN2
Scotland & Qatar
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut at gmail.com>
Subject:
[Healeys] Non Healey Healey question - custom brake cable
B B B  manufacturer?