[Healeys] Where does the gas go? NOT HEALEY- POLITICAL

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Mon May 26 19:58:05 MDT 2008

<<Alan, add me to your list.>>

Guys, you could make it REAL easy on yourselves and join my UN-moderated "PolySci List".  Only a couple dozen Members (NOT me tho<G>).

Use exact same software as Healeys List so you already now "how to use"<G>!!  Attachments ARE allowed and I care NOT about what you say/discuss.

Just send a mail to:  polysci_101-request at justbrits.com with NO
"Subject:" and just the word    subscribe    in the body.  The rest, exactly like Healeys, is automatic.  Doesn't cost anything and I don't need/want donations.

Strangly enough, the author whose words I am replying to IS a Member already!!!  LOL

Ed