[Healeys] Where does the gas go?

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Sun May 25 12:14:08 MDT 2008

Don,

I got curious on this Indy car fuel thing and so Googled it.  As someone else
noted it is now essentially 100% ethanol.  But what's more according to the
article . . . "Some 160,000 gallons will be used in the 14 Indy car races on
this year's circuit b a drop in the 4.6 billion-gallon ocean of annual
production."

I just think that we as Americans are way to prone to just jump in a vehicle
and make questionably needed trips to wherever.  Two females in my household
sure do this!  :)

Keith Pennell