[Healeys] Global Warming and where did the gas go?

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sat May 24 20:42:44 MDT 2008

<<It was intended (more or less) as a comment on how wasteful we are, as
Americans. >>

Considering the amount of DOLLARS being spent this weekend by Americans IN ATTENDANCE at both Charlotte (NASCAR, which I AM watching this minute<G>) and at Indy (IRL), the number of FAMILIES being fed by same, the CHARITIES being WELL supported by "racing",
I fail to see how "wasteful" can enter, Don.

How many trees did you books kill??

I sure wish my name was France or George!!!!!!!!!  I KNOW I would not be sitting at a computer trying to drum up LOTS of "little" orders!!!

Ed
Please visit my site at:   www.justbrits.com