[Healeys] overdrive does not work

Norman Nock sjnnock at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 24 13:27:51 MDT 2008

PLEASE EXPLAIN , WHAT YOU MEAN  8 times ???
   did you get this info from a book ???

THE uni-drive does not work backwards , it goes BANG

 we had a overdrive that did not work ,somebody had
cut off the annulus from the shaft and welded it to
the gearbox mainshaft ..
see page 162 in my Tech Talk book    Norman Nock