[Healeys] Parts needed- sidshift 4 speed gearbox, an overdrive unit - or even a parts car

John Snyder helyjohn at cablespeed.com
Fri May 23 20:43:45 MDT 2008

Ken,
If you do not find anything locally, you might want to contact Mark Jones at
BritSport in Seattle.  He has done 2 overdrives for me.  He does
transmissions and O'd units, for A H  cars, and does high quality work.  Not
cheap, but good.  The last one he did for me, I gave him some left over O'd
parts (don't remember exactly what they were, but think they were for the
rear section) in exchange for some credit on the one he built for me.  He
has a large selection of good, used parts.

His phone # is 206-283-3578.

John Snyder

Subject: [Healeys] Parts needed- sidshift 4 speed gearbox, an overdrive
unit - or even a parts car