[Healeys] Soft brake pedal follow up

Daniel and Diane White dwhite4949 at wowway.com
Fri May 23 06:03:48 MDT 2008

Hi  Larry,
I used your method on all four wheels and was amazed at the amount of
air that came out of the system (system was originally bled using the
method outlined in the shop manual).  The pedal is much harder now and I
feel confident I can handle a panic stop if I have to.  I think I'll put
a few miles on her and then use your method again just to see what comes
out.  I thank you and the Healey thanks you.
Dan White
1962 BN7 Mk II

P.S.  For those of you not familiar with the "Varley Method" this is
copied from the archives-