[Healeys] Door handle escutcheon

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Wed May 21 06:45:51 MDT 2008

Dan,
I went through that not too long ago on my tricarb.  What I did was
depress the escutcheon and stick a small punch into the hole for the pin
at the opposite end from where I wanted to drive in the pin.  You could
also use a nail, I suppose, but the punch is big enough to hold onto to
get it in there.  Anyway, that keeps to escutcheon mostly depressed so
that you can then get the pin in from the opposite side.
Good luck.
Charlie