[Healeys] Cold Air Box install

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Tue May 20 20:34:22 MDT 2008

>From William's description it sounds like he is using the DW adapter  unit or
one similar.  I purchased one of these some years back and after  numerous
attempts at trying to make it fit I gave up and had a  round-to-square adapter
fabricated from aluminum and I mounted  the foam conical air filter at the
front of the hose as opposed to where it  attaches to the adapter.  What with the
circuitous route that the tube must  follow around the radiator brace and then
to the box I felt there was just  too much going on in too short a space to
allow for easy removal/cleaning of the  filter.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 5/20/2008 10:19:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,