[Healeys] Healey motors.

p_cquinn at tpg.com.au p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun May 18 20:14:02 MDT 2008

G'day

I suspect that the bloke is having trouble telling the difference between a Austin-Healey and a
Triumph TR2/3/4.

The Triumph 4-cylinder engine has its origins in the Ferguson tractor and there is no connection
with the Morris built C-series six-cylinder.

However I wonder if there is some connection with the highly secretive Austin-Healey fitted with
the Ferguson Research Formula Ferguson (FF) four wheel drive system?

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia

Ps Is it April the 1st yet?