[Healeys] Hot Healeys

pennell at cox.net pennell at cox.net
Sun May 18 17:47:16 MDT 2008

Bob,

I concur.  I ran a Hayden flex fan on my BJ8 for many years.  It appeared to make things 5-10 degrees cooler but the whirrrrr sound was a bit annoying.  The sound was similar to the sound of the early Z cars when running.  Finally removed the flex fan and replaced it with stock.  No more than I drive Baby Car (name given by son many moons ago) I figured I could handle it.

Keith Pennell