[Healeys] Hot Healeys

F. Ronald Rader f.ronald.rader at gmail.com
Sun May 18 17:29:50 MDT 2008

i have wrapped the down pipes from the bottom of the header flange to
the front of the muffler in both my BJ8 and my E type FHC. rust  has
not been a problem but most of my drives are longer.
does the ceramic coating keep the heat in? what happens when that long
pipe from the exhaust flange to the muffler flexes?
ron rader