[Healeys] Header wrap - consider ceramic coating

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Sun May 18 13:51:47 MDT 2008

I had my Kirk headers ceramic (JetHot) coated in black and have been
extremely satisfied with the underhood temperature--I think it's the same as
it was with the cast iron manifolds.

This was performed by Specialized Ceramic & Powder Coating, of Huntington
Beach, CA. Very quick turnaround and reasonable prices (no interest yada).

This compares favorably to the flaky-old-painted tube headers on my wife's
240Z which seem hotter when you open up the engine compartment.
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA