[Healeys] God bless globalization

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat May 17 20:08:18 MDT 2008

Funny, if you think about probably half the parts on my BJ8 are not from the
UK (except for the original stuff from the factory).

I know for a fact there are Chinese, Taiwanese, Indian, Canadian, Japanese,
American, German, Czech, Australian as well as olde fashioned British parts
on the car.  Generally speaking, however, I do have to say, if you exclude
the UK factory stuff, the stuff from the US, Canada and secondly OZ,
Japan tends to be the best of the lot, let the flaming begin!  Yes yes I
know Oz rugby would have a 100% win ratio against any American team.

Cheers,

Alan