[Healeys] fender vents

Don don at anglesey.us
Sat May 17 15:14:27 MDT 2008

When I did mine on my BN4 I had to cut them a bit to get them to fit.
You really have to get up close to even tell that they were cut but it
worked at the time.
Don
57' BN4

>>On my BJ7 we are attempting to mount fenders with the side vents
installed
like the works rally cars. My question to anyone that has done this is
how
do you clear the heater motor? The inside of the installed vent touches
the
heater motor. Should I trim the vent? Just wondering how this might have
been handled by those that have been there. As always your responses are
most welcome and thank you in advance for your input.<<