[Healeys] sheet metal

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 08:57:48 MDT 2008

   Hello Mitch;  In September of 2001, Steve Byers provided the email
   below.  Hope that helps.

   --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada

    "Steve Byers" <byers at cconnect.net>

   Healeys at autox.team.net, ggilliam at usol.com

   Re: Metal

   Sat, 22 Sep 2001 11:23:31 -0400

Hi, Gordy - I measured the frame rail thickness in several places as  0.075"  (
14 gauge).
The door skin, bonnet, and rear wing sheet metal measured about 0.040" - 0.044"

(19 gauge), depending on the location measured.   Measurements were taken on sp
ares
that I have in areas without paint.
--Steve Byers    Havelock, NC  USA